Friday, August 1, 2008

Study is Done!

Hey girls. Well, I can say that I have completed the study. It was very eye opening and thought provoking and I learned a lot. Can I say, "I am now a woman of moderation. Check!" Uh, no. However, I feel like I have tools, resources and knowledge that I have never before had and I feel like that is great. I still have a looong way to go, but I truly do look forward to the day when I have true freedom in this area of my life. I have had other battles in my life that God has set me free from, so I know He can do this for me to, in His time. I am thankful that my heart's desire is to be a woman of moderation! How about you? Any final thoughts as we complete this study? And where to now?

I am also so thankful for the discipline and accountability of being in a study with you girls. No, I haven't been completely consistent, but I have made it somewhat of a habit to be in the Word. I don't want that to go by the wayside now. I don't think I am ready to redo the Women of Moderation study right now - however, I think I will do it again sometime. For now, I am going to pick up in the Luke study that our church is doing.

How are you two doing? Sam, thank you for your honest confession. And good for you for seeing the sin for what it was. I know exactly what you are talking about with that and I know we wouldn't have had that revelation if it wasn't for this study. Good for you! Can't wait to hear from you two.

E

No comments: