Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Busy, too!

Well, I just made a long blog, only to lose it, so here is the updated version:

Busy, busy, busy.
1. Worked out to the Biggest Loser DVD I bought. Kicked my hiney, but I made it through. If that weren't accomplishment enough, I made it through with having a fibromyalgia flare up. I woke up with every joint/muscle hurting from my feet, to my neck. I have been a little weepy (go figure...me?) lately, so I KNEW I just HAD to work out. It helped, both physically and emotionally. Now, getting ready to go play outside with the girls.

2. Have a friend here who is doing my tough love locally. She is a new friend since moving back and she has recently just dropped a lot of weight. After reviewing a few things, I have been eating too few calories, and thus my body has been in horde mode instead of losing mode. Well, that made me feel a little bit better. She (Jen) is currently training for a marathon and oh, how I wish I could do that. Maybe I will weigh the consequences after losing the weight, but I know right now, my knees could not handle it. I'm having to ice/heat them by evening anyway.

3. Beautiful day...I need to go out and enjoy it. Love you guys. Keep plugging away. I found a beautiful dress(es) that I would love, but can't don't want to buy one now. Thinking about purchasing one of a smaller size tosee if that helps with my motivation. Any thoughts?

Love you guys!

Sam'

No comments: