Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too tired to think of a title...

This is the time of night that I should NOT be blogging because I end up sounding like a dim wit and stand the chance of falling asleep and then blogging my dream instead. Fun, you say?!?

I didn't do so well with the sweets in February like I had wanted. I will see how March goes for me. I don't do the moderation thing so well usually although, today after dinner I decided to have some ice cream (drumstick ice cream) and instead of getting out a whole bowl full I took a small spoon and ate a few small bites, satisfied my "craving" without pigging out and was perfectly contented by that. Now, if it were cookie dough, that would have been a different story, but alas, it wasn't. Any ideas on our trophy yet? I have an idea, but I need to check on it. If it's something we can wear, we have to wear it with honesty and integrity (thus not cheating and "posessing it" at the same time) of course that is hard to do! We can work out the logistics later, eh?

My goal for March is to get below 180. My mini goals to achieve that are more water, of course, more quiet time (are we doing that moderation study together with the workbook and all???), and the hardest one of all...getting my house organized. Get on a cleaning routine, playing with kids routine, laundry routine, etc. I am afraid that I will abuse the privilege of this new house when we finally get to move in to it because I am too lazy to get it together. Doing it "as unto the LORD." Can that be our motto? "______ as unto the LORD." Will that help? Make that something that we think before we eat and see how that works out? Just a thought.

Ok, I guess I should go. I am thankful for this blog, the bloggers and thankful to God for bringing us together...sisters in Christ. I will be praying for you all as you have mentioned specifics, somewhat, and yes, God loves us just as we are, but too much to let us continue to be that way!

No comments: