Thursday, March 20, 2008

Inspiration

Hey there...just found myself trying on all these cute little summer dresses and actually found one that looks decent on me now, but will look totally sassy on me thinner and tanner. I'll try to take a pic of it tomorrow and let you see it...something definitely not me, and not Amish either! woowoo. So, it gave me some motivation I've been desperately needing. I think this Bible Study is going to do more good than what we can imagine...needing some balance on everything right now. I've been battling the kids lately, and feel guilty in doing so. I've lost the joy in it all and I feel so bad about that. I'm also tired again and I KNOW that has a lot to do with it, but oh my goodness...what don't they just shut their mouths? And what is this throwing themselves in the floor (Bailey) when I tell her no, or to do something. They know it is so much worse when they do that. I've spanked, I've grounded, I've put to bed, ...something is bound to work, but what is it? Aghhhh...pray for me. I want to soak up every moment with them, and right now, the want isn't there. Any pointers? Possible insider secrets from this past weekend? Okay, I think I'm going to soak myself in a hot tub, look at my little dress (that hits me right at the knee...can you believe it? Somebody spank me!), and take in some good, quiet sips of Mikes Limeaid...okay, minus the limeaid, and the hard stuff, and of course Mike, ...so good cold water is all we have left. Oh well, it is better for us anyway. With that I am signing off for now. Hope to get up early and get my workout in...got to get those arms toned for my little dress. Love you guys

Sam'

No comments: