Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What?

Uhh...Michelle, what is that? Some diet code I don't know of? Something you learned over the weekend? :)

I'm going to try blogging again for many reasons...the basic being that I just need to. Simply put, for whatever reason, but I need to. So, here I am...lost 2 pounds this week. Woowoo...especially after a week of no exercising. Yeah, got to get back on that. It feels good...even just 2 pounds. I was really getting discouraged just because the numbers weren't budging, and you know me...I don't like to use my energy for nothing. Paul thinks it is from all of the shaboynkin this past weekend. If so, I have a whole new outlook for intamacy. BCS...burnin' calorie sex...yeah, that is what I'm talkin' about...you know the multitasker I am! Okay, enough or too much said.

How are you guys? Can't wait to hear about the conference. Michelle, don't know what you were trying to say in your posts, but it must be good. Okay, now going to take a hot bath and some me time. Hope to read from you guys in the morning.

Much love to you both.

Sam'

No comments: