Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Busy

Slow down, we move too fast. Ugh. I have been running, running lately and I am looking for an opportunity to slllooooooowww dooowwwn. Tomorrow will be that day. Not today.

Yes, let's do the moderation study. I really need some type of Bible Study right now. I think it would be great to do.

Your goals sound highly reasonable for March, Michelle. You can do it!

I like saying "Unto the Lord." Duh. That is what I tell my kids when they start getting sloppy at school work. "Do everything as unto the Lord." If I can dish that out, I should be applying it myself in my weak areas. I like it.

Sam - how is it going? How are you doing?

I am doing better at the moderation thing but probably because I have been busy. I want to take tomorrow to slow down and focus on Him, not food.

Make it a wonderful day!

E

No comments: