Thursday, February 28, 2008

Psalm Snacks

Well, I don't really know except I heard a part of the Women of Moderation broadcast talking about reading a Psalm when you are craving food. Kind of retraining the mind to crave the thing it truly needs by taking in what it needs when you get a food craving. I have made it yesterday and so far today without the sweets.

How are you all doing? I feel like I need prayer, so shoot one up for me if you get a chance. It is the whole craving love thing that I fall into more often than I'd like. Intellectually, I know that Christ is my ultimate love and not even my earthly husband can satisfy that craving, only HE can. However, transferring this knowledge to my heart is another matter. With dragging you two down with sordid details, my thought life has gotten the best of me recently and I feel like I am fighting an up hill battle. Just pray for me to have purity of thought and mind!

Sam - how are you doing? You just keep on blogging your thoughts, because I can only imagine that will help with the depression issues. You are loved and blessed by God and I am so thankful for you and your sense of humor. I'm hugging you across the miles!!

And Michelle - what's up? Are you keeping sane at your insane pace??

Later
E

No comments: