Sunday, July 20, 2008

The KEY to weekend weightloss!!!

Okay, well the trip would have been fun, but it is Sunday night and I am home. I woke yesterday with "one of my headaches," vomitted, and then felt good enough to plot out on our trip. When we arive, I have a 101 fever. BAD idea...looks like I have the flu, or at least that is what I am assuming. I didn't eat anything at the party and finally broke my fever, only to run it again. A friend from Beaumont ended up driving us back home because all day today my temp has been at 102. Fun. Not eating...a little nauseous...hot/cold/hot/cold and my body feels like someone is trying to make a wish bone out of my legs. Paul asked if I needed anything from the store, ie Sprite, and I said fudge sickles. He ran to get me some only after making a funny comment about it not being for my physical well being, but for my mental sickness I have with ice-cream...fudge sickles particularly. I would have slapped him, but I was so bundled up with my thick fuzzy socks, long pants, sweatshirt and three covers, that it hurt too much to move. :) Yeah, I'm getting my fudge sickles in about 30 mins. Who's da man!? So I am now going to take my clammy self over and wait...:) I figured by not eating much this weekend, I can fudge a little tonight. I'm certain my weight loss will be less in the morning, but whoa...what a way to lose it. I think I prefer the other way! Talk to you tomorrow.

Hot Mama (sick, and still funny!)

No comments: