Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello Ladies!?!?!?!

I haven't any idea what movie that's from, but perhaps you've seen it...? It's Jerry Lewis and probably Dean Martin, but Jerry comes into a room and in that goofy voice of his screams in a song-like manner, "hello ladies!"

Ok, enough of that...where is everyone? I know we have all been rather busy, but it has been close to 2 weeks since the last post. Does that mean that it has been almost 2 weeks since we have all been on track? I hope that we haven't forsaken the principles completely. I had a totally crappy day, all of my own doing, I suppose which is what makes it all the more frustrating. I had the nibbles and gave in a few times, but then I remembered the idea of allowing God to direct me when to eat, or today, when not to eat and threw some of my swiss cake roll in the trash. Ugh!

I guess it makes sense to start week 7 next Monday, if we are all ready to. I still want to get the verse for this week down pat. How are you all doing??? Any encouragements for us? I guess I can say that even if we are listening to what God has for us and choose to follow, if even with irritated reluctance as I had when throwing away my swiss roll today, we are still listening and obeying and God can use that. We aren't silencing the Spirit and we are probably more inclined to hear Him again. That's good! Listen, even when we don't want to, even with reluctance. It's better than not.

No comments: