Tuesday, July 15, 2008

VBS DAY 2

I feel like I am swimming in VBS land this week. Sam, I loved reading your blog and reading through your attitude change. I'll probably have to read through that again for myself come Thursday!

Praying for you and your family!!

Okay, I FINALLY finished week 6. I had some success with letting God have the reins to my eating yesterday. I pray for the same today.

Sniffle, sniffle. My baby is in a "big girl bed" now. I even took down her changing table as a motivation to get her potty trained (after VBS!!). Makenna's gettin' all growed up. I even had a moment like that watching Jackson at VBS yesterday. He's not my little preschooler anymore. He was running and looked so tall to me. It goes fast, doesn't it? And those are my sentiments for the day. . .

Give Him the reins today!
E

No comments: