Friday, July 11, 2008

Kissin' Cousins!

Hi Cousin Lazy...it's me...Cousin Ache-n-Pain! How are ya? Me, well...the name says it all. I was extremely tired on Sunday coming home from Tennessee only to realize by Tuesday that I was having a fibromyalgia flare-up. So, Tuesday and Wednesday, I felt as if I had the flu...laid around all day, literally. I can't even tell you what the kids had for lunch that day. (did they have lunch?) Bad mommy. I felt better yesterday morning, but could hardly walk. I was determined that I wasn't going to waste another day of my life to this and so I popped some medicine and headed out the door to decorate our sanctuary for VBS that starts on Monday. You would be so proud of me, ...I didn't sign up to work anywhere! Can you believe it? Now, I don't think I can just go and drop off my three without doing anything, so I am going to be a floater 2 days next week...filling in wherever they are shorthanded. I have a dermatologist appt one day, and I think I will keep the other 2 days free. WEEEE! I'm already looking forward to it. I helped decorate some of the hallways this afternoon, so I feel like I've done my part. Anyway....I will be ready for week 7 on Monday! I need to really review week 6. I have been doing okay with eating, but have to confess that I ate out of pure boredom yesterday. It is those kind of foxes that I have to catch.

Michelle, ...bloated should leave by next week and you will have a better week. Thank God for weekends! :) Erin, is Aunt Flo visiting you as well? :) I'll be in touch over the weekend. Love you both!

Sam'

No comments: