Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not alone!

I am here...barely at times, but here. I did fast today, but I was basically counting down the seconds until dinner and then had 2 brats (only one with a bun...but still).
I have been doing well getting up to do my study, though I kept falling asleep today. I, too, feel like the Israelites who were idiots all the time not seeing what they had when they had it and complaining all the way. What is it? It's just as Paul said in today's lesson (day 3) that we do what we don't want to do and what we DO want to do, we don't do it. The continual issue of sin. It is tiring and redundant and just plain irritating, but we have this amazing Father who is loving and patient and kind and we just don't get it. Can any of us wait until we do?!?


On a brighter note, Nadia Renee Svoboda (Phil and Shelley's baby) joined us last night (Wednesday, July 16th) at 8pm weighing in at 8lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. Nadia means Hope and Renee means reborn/born again. Very cool, and boy is she cute! I hate not being able to go see her and hold her and all that stuff, and yes, it makes we want another one. There, I said it.

No comments: