Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chats?

Hey guys...I realized that I do better with this whole bible study, especially the fasting, when we have our "girly chats" on Wednesday night. Is that a good time for a "conference call" with you guys? Every Wednesday? Awanas are now over and we should be home in time for a 9 o'clock call. The Wednesdays that Paul has basketball after church may be a little tough, but if the kids are still up, then they are still up. After all, it is summer! Let me know what you think. I just need constant accountability with this. And I seriously wonder why my children need constant instruction?....at least they don't know better (most of the time.) Aggg...when will I learn? :)

It is beautiful here...I enjoyed seeing the sun say good morning, before I say "good golly, it's hot!" We have been running in the high 90s. Thank God for sunscreen and swimming pools!

Love you!

S

No comments: