Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Don't be shy...

Like Erin said, we are good to go for your girls. Goshen is only a couple hours or less from here, so I am sure we can make any arrangement happen for you. You know we will both bend over backwards to help you out so don't shy away from any request at all!!! There is no inconvenience, if that were to pop into your head at all.

I think I have hit a lull and need to get yanked out of it. I got up again this morning to do my study and just fell asleep too many times to keep focus, so I put it away and lay back down. It was because I was up until 12:30 doing Ruthie's veil. It looks great, but that was WAY too late for me. It is silent now, temporarily, but I have some of last night's dinner on the floor still (thanks Titus) and now today's lunch. I want a nap, but I also wanted to get my front and back closet shelves installed so I can put things away...oh the choices put before me...good, better and best. Ugh!

No comments: