Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm so sorry!

It's me...the wayward child...


I haven't had the internet for a week or so, and come to find out, it was just a loose connection in the wall. I could have figured that out, but I assumed the worst.

My confession is that I have been so tired lately that I have been choosing not to get up in the mornings to do any study (for the past week or so) even when I feel the Holy Spirit prodding me. I know I need the sleep...He isn't prodding me to not get rest. He is prodding me to go to bed earlier. Hmmm, who would've thought?!? Summer time for us means later bedtime, but I was so used to them being in bed by 7:30 that I may want to keep that up just for our own sakes. I did get the Song of Solomon week done, but I totally didn't get out of it what you all did, and I know somewhat of why. I need to arise earlier than the kids, because while Elijah liked to sit in my lap to watch me do my study, and even sometimes pray with me, it distracted me and made me rush to get done, or not finish at all. I actually look forward to doing this whole study again when I am done. When I get up early and I am tired, I am actually falling asleep while I am praying and therefore, constantly starting over again and again...what do you all do, because I know that I am not the only one who stays up a bit late and is tired in the morning, and I am only getting up at 6am. I am truly wasted, unless I get to bed by 9:30 each night. That gives me not quite 2 hours with Tim, to catch up on bills, to blog, to email, and of course, to leave the house presentable for the next morning. (I write like I'm the only one who has to do these things...). What do you all do? Get up super early and shower to wake up??? I need to spend more than a half an hour in my lesson to even begin to get anything out of it, but I have to be able to stay awake. HELP!

Ok, I think the Wednesday night phone calls would be good. Being that I just tonight read about them, I don't think I will be able to make it last night!!! I also kinda want to redo the song of solomon week, but really want to stay on the same page as you all, so maybe I will do it later...I don't know.

Alright, I have 13 emails to catch up on, so I will get going. I hope you know that even though I am not consistent with this blog, I am dedicated to it and to you two!!! I am full of excuses and I am not afraid to use them...unfortunately. Argh!

No comments: