Thursday, January 10, 2008

OH NO!

Yeah, not so good today. I think I hit Monday and Tuesday too hard with the workouts and was extremely sore yesterday. That was all fine until the knees and back went from sore to HURT...I mean rub me down in Ben Gay hurt and take two Tylenol hurt. So, I thought I would just use my yesterday as my off day. This morning I wake to being so tired I could hardly keep my eyes opened while driving Caleb to school. And you know me...I don't get like that often. I needed to wake to sunshine, but OH NO, it is cloudy, gloomy, stay on the couch type of weather. The girls are actually napping today, and they normally don't nap that much anymore. You know Paul and I have given up donuts and french fries for the whole year. Sad to say that on the 10th day of the year, I am already tempted to stop at the 7/11 and get a little six pack of Satan covered in powered sugar! I didn't cave, but I had to actually quote scripture to get me passed the store! Yeah, you think I got a problem? I am now getting ready to wake the girls, pick up Caleb, and then go to my dad's to clean some of his house. It would actually take me a good week to get it clean, but I am going to start with just the hours I have available tonight. I think me helping him do that will speak love to him. Just trying to minister to him anyway I can. Then tonight we are keeping a friend's one-yr-old over night due to the mom having surgery in the morning. So, we will have an extra one for the next couple of days. That should keep me away from the kitchen. Good thing is, all of the junk is getting depleted and so there are only good snacks left to nibble on. All of that to say, I need your help to get back on the wagon! Have a great day. Love you two.

Well, just got a message from a referral from Dr. Sales' office...wanting to talk to me about illustrating a children's book she wrote! Now, that will put a little spring in your step.! More later!

No comments: