Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tough Day

I wasn't really grumpy, but tired and I can definitely tell that although I haven't been as good as both of you (I admit that I have cheated quite a bit) I am now entering into withdrawal phase. As I said yesterday, it is like I get a craving for something, and yet do not know for what. After process of elimination(unfortunately) I am truly realizing that my body is looking for sugar...in anything. The process normally works like this...hmmm....need a little snack...maybe these carrots and after eating realize that's not it. Crackers? Not it either. Skim string cheese? Nope...and before I know it, I am no longer needing a snack, but rather someone to slap my across the phase and yell, "For the love of God woman, get ahold of yourself!" I go into robot mode and feel like I'm going to explode if I can't find whatever I may be looking for. Hmmm....Erin, do you think the Great Pumpkin episode was just that I was w/d? Okay, well at least it was funny. I was not as motivated as I was yesterday. Isn't that sad-one great day, and then I'm pooped. Paul had to go in early, so he didn't get to go to the gym. I got up, got him off to work, did my Healthy Heart Bible Study and crawled back into bed and slept until 7:15! I was busy all day with housework, but just not motivated. After dinner tonight I watched the Biggest Loser and decided I was going to do my workout after it was over, and I did! Paul poop-pooped the idea of working out with me and went to bed, claiming he is getting up early to go to the gym. But that was okay, I did it anyway. I am definitely sore, so I know yesterday did some good. So that is my success for today. That and that I drank 80 oz. of water! I'll be up all night peeing, but hey...letting those toxins rid my body. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

No comments: