Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tired

Hey girls...what a fast and furious couple of days. Blogging just to think, not to inform you of any great further revelations. :) Niki started chemo yesterday and started experiencing some side effects before I got her home. It is making her feel as if she has the flu, and she constantly has to fight fevers, headaches, and chills. Our plan with all of our little helpers got hit hard when all 3 of the "major helpers" for the first month, got sick, is getting sick, or has children with the flu right now. So of course, our plan has become this massive mark out of ink, written over, and marked out again. We have now had to add pick up children to our driver, sitter, and meal preparers. I'm doing all of this while Elaine, my friend from Nashville, is here. She came in Friday night to help with my kids for the beginning of this week. Most of her time here, I was on the phone changing plans, names, etc. Oh, and did I tell you that Paul is in Houston for the next 2 weeks. yeah, just breathe. So, all of that to say, I love you guys, I've stressed/company eaten, and am ready to start February at the same place I started January. :( Still off sleep medicine, and have only taken 3 Wellbutrin this month. I'm feeling the blues coming on, so I will be taking that again for the next couple of days and then see how Feb. goes. All in all, things are good...just tired. love you guys and hope to read from you soon.

Sam'

No comments: