Monday, January 7, 2008

What's in a goal???

Well, I started my day off late...not a good thing. I have got to get to bed earlier!!! No quiet time...what else is new? I took Elijah to school with all the kids excluding Micah and then I went to the gym. I finally got to the gym.

That is one of my goals. To go to the gym 3 times a week. While I am there I podcast Bethel and Moody, so I listen to a sermon or something while I do the eliptical. I am thinking about getting scripture on cd and downloading that.

Another goal is to be able to eat sweets casually. Know when enough is enough and not to eat like I will never get the chance again.

Then there is to drop at least 2 sizes by the wedding, which I think is now set for Eden's birthday (it was the day after Elijah's and had to be moved to the day of Eden's...not sure why that bothers me, but it does. Should it?)

I'd also like to have a consistent (not necessarily daily) quiet time and start growing more. I have been stagnant for too long. I haven't been in the Word since kinship girl's Bible study. Erin knows how long ago that has been. More than 6 months???

Absurd goal...to have to alter my size 12 dress down to a 10. That would be all 5 kids' baby weight gone.

Ok, my mom wants to play games tonight and though it is already late, we think we are going to do so...here goes.

No comments: