Wednesday, February 20, 2008

12 hours later

Sorry that I didn't get to blog last night...I had to take some MORE Nyquil and ended up going to sleep. My day was okay...ate really healthy and another day without cokes. I'm hoping the resisting the devil will make him flee will start kickin' in! Some days I am not tempted, and other days seem like day one of withdrawal! ARRRRGGG!

I'm kind of down today...it's gloomy, I'm not feeling 100%, Niki is in one of her funks and is not talking, yada yada yada. So, I am going to have to get up and do something fun...thinking about that collage!!! Got to get some things cut out and put up...I'm visual. I've been pretty bummed lately just because I haven't seen any weight loss. I am going to go weigh again before I eat breakfast...I really thought by taking at least 250-500 calories out of my day in just cokes alone, good golly, would help. I am really going to have to start counting the calories. I hate doing that because I feel like I am thinking about food, recording food, researching food all day long. But, I feel I have no choice. My BMI is 40%...40!!!! Almost half of me is total fat. Man, that slaps you in the face like nothing else! So, besides counting calories my other goal for today is exercise! I'll check back in tonight to let you know how I did. Have a good one!!! Love you both!

S

No comments: