Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Okay Michelle, this is for you. Although there were tears, your phone call did help this morning. And so, is why I am sending this new revelation...are you ready???? Here it is:

I am resolved to believe that the famous "Dr. Keigle" was 1) a man and 2) therefore, never carried twins. Is it not enough that my eyes are bloodshot, my nose is raw, and I have snot all over my 2nd tee shirt for the day? Oh no, ...the sneezes have hit, and bottom line....I have had to change panties 6 times in the last 12 hours!!! And of course, I don't have any pads ...no uterus, no pads! Well, now I know what my mother meant when she told us to apply the theory, "save for a rainy day!" And the only diaper in the house is the one on Keaton's baby doll. Maybe I could take that and some duct tape and taylor it to fit my baby fine hips. I don't dare go to WalMart with two sick girls, me croupy, and my free spirited bladder! People see us coming and grab their children as if they were running for the hills! :) Actually, I enbraced it today...coughed, sneezed, peed, and then laughed as I ran to the bathroom. Now, there is a vision for you. Have a good, dry one!!! :) Love you!

Erin, Hope you enjoyed my "inspiration" as well. Michelle and I were talking about the girls weekend coming up, but I will be unable to make it. I would love to, but it just isn't in the budget right now. Plus, with all that is going on with my dad, I just don't want to be away. I would love some time away with you guys....that is always good therapy for me! And cheap! But Paul and I are really wanting to take care of this debt thing. We are seeing some progress on the school loans, and it pumps us up to scrimp and save even more. I told Michelle, I would start working WalMart tonight if he would let me. I hope I stay that focused! We are also having car problems with both vehicles. Yeah, that is always fun...we DO NOT want car payments again, so we will do what we have to right now. Live like no one else now, to live like no one else later, right? Well, I was up a lot last night, and think I am going to catch a nap while the girls are watching a video. Although it is 70s here, it is gloomy, rainy, and down right yucky....the perfect couch day. Hope all is going well with you guys. I'll talk to you soon. Love you!

ohhhh....got to go.!!!

Sam'

No comments: