Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A quickie before bed...

a quick blog, that is...naturally.

I did great with my saying no to the cake last night, but like I told Erin, I did get it today. However, I start again with my no sweets today. Apparently I am unable to handle it just yet. Like my children in various ways, I am not responsible enough to handle the privilege of yummy foods. There's a kicker. Can't handle the responsibility at 30 years old. Hmm.

I will try and listen to Midday Connection tomorrow instead of waiting for the podcast, but that sounds like a good study for me. I say let's do it!

Tomorrow's goal is going to be more water! More water and perhaps I will run for at least 3 minutes on the treadmill. Sam, you can appreciate the difficulty in that! I also want to spend more time with my kids. I need to get down and play with them. Even though we have the gym tomorrow and this may be hard to do, It's what I feel needs to happen.

Be on the hunt for a traveling trophy...something that can be mailed cheaply!

I will be praying for you two for your goals this next week. Baby steps are still steps!

me

No comments: