Saturday, February 23, 2008

15 down, 40 to go

Well, another hard day of work at the house is done. The upstairs is almost completely done. A few pieces of trim, carpet and some things in the bathroom and that's done. The kithen was a bit of a headache and still has to get fixed but that's for another day. I guess all in all, we survived the day. At least we did it without the poops. By the way, Sam, what the heck are you doing cramming all the kids in the stall with you??? Can't they wait for you outside the stall? Besides, how do you effectively do the paperwork with all the kids...especially Caleb...in there? Crazy!

I dropped below the 190 mark for a bit...you know how you weigh less in the morning than in the evening...well, 189.5. Yippee!!! I still haven't gotten myself to where I was when I delivered my 1st 4 kids. Close, though. I made a baby step today. We had pancakes for breakfast and instead of eating them all because I wanted to, I actually left some behind because I was full. Imagine that. Of course I nibbled on trail mix all day. That's not terribly unhealthy. Trail mix and water like it's going out of style.

I don't want to be on long today as I have to get a shower and go to bed. It's quite late and I am pooped and cannot think all that clearly. Erin, I hope you had a great shopping day with your mom and Sam, I hope you are stopped up now and dont' traumatize your kids by dragging them into your crapper 3 times in a day! :-)

Love you guys~
michelle

any goals for the week???

No comments: