Friday, February 22, 2008

Da poopies!

Well, success for today: I actually wanted to make better eating choices and I DID! I have been battling the want tos with the need tos. Today though, I think I was the closest I've ever been to having those two the same. This was the first morning I woke up without CRAVING anything sweet, and so I chose yogurt and a half cup of high fiber cereal on top.

I had to take Niki to chemo today with my 3 kids. So I dropped her off and planned on watching a movie in the van. Well, plans were going well until I felt a twinge in my stomach, and sure enough, diarrhea was on its way! Here we go...me, the 3 kids, trotting off to the nearest McDonalds. Note to self: SMALL bathrooms....I have all 3 of them in the stall with me, yours truly on the toilet, and Bailey standing by the door with her nose in the crease of her arm screaming, "Oh mom, that is some stinky poop!" Naturally, this was during the lunch hour so you can only imagine how many other people visited the other stall during this time. Yeah, that is a vision for you...hmmm...high fiber cereal? :) Actually, it has to be a bug because we visited yet another rest room before picking Niki up from her 1 hour appointment, and then went 3 times once I got home. It wasn't a pretty picture to say the least. I think the children have been traumatized!~ And why I shared all of that with you guys...I don't know. Sorry.

Ah,...how is that for a blog? Hope it made you smile. As for me, I'm sitting a little lighter tonight. The collage is working!!! I would strongly suggest the two of you do it. I have always heard this used as a motivational tool for leadership, etc., ...it actually works! Try it. :) Love to you both and hope to read from you soon.

Sam'

No comments: