Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bible Study

Hey girls...good morning. Well, y'all have me pumped about this Woman of Moderation study. I have it down on my calendar to listen to Moody tomorrow. I can get Mid-Day Connection on our Angel Network. Woowoo. I will have to find out what to do to get all of the previous Moderation studies. Sounds great! Oooohhh...maybe later in the year we can go to one of her speaking engagements...girls weekend? Maybe by then we will have met some goals, personally and financially and can go without feeling guilty

Keaton was up most of the night, which means I was too. In bed at 11-up at 12:30, 2:00 and then on Caleb's floor by 4. He is experiencing some bad dreams again, so I will do whatever it takes to get him through them. Anyway, I didn't get up as early as I planned, so I haven't done my Bible study yet. I hope to put in a video for the girls and get another day done. So let me go attend to them and then I hope to get back with you guys tonight. Everyone needs to blog tonight so we can see how each did today. I need to focus on today....I've been looking at the forest instead of the trees!

Have a great, healthy day!

Sam'

No comments: