Thursday, February 21, 2008

2, carry the one, /3...

Well, yesterday was hectic. I tried to keep up with calories, and I did fine until dinner...It is hard for me to count calories as I cook, especially since I don't have a scale, book, etc. For the most part, I think I stayed pretty close to 1200. Do either of you know what it is supposed to be?

Things are busy here...and I like it that way. If I find myself bored and lazy, I become the pantry's best friend. The only problem (if you can call it that) is that we haven't nothing sweet, so I want to graze until I find something to feel that void. I think it is best for me to just be out of the house at that time.

Okay...now have to go pay for a transmission...nothing like oweing someone 2800.00 to make your day. I know, I know, be thankful for tax returns.

Talk to you later,

Sam'

No comments: