Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back on the saddle again...

That is what I wrote on my "Food Diary" today. The last entry was January 29 - so you can see that for several days I have not been careful about what I eat. Probably the number one reason is that I like to eat and I really don't like realizing what a true portion is.

Sam - I am sorry I deleted your email asking about the calories of something... What was that again? I'll look it up for you.

I really need this accountability too. These past few days I have once again been eating too many sweets and very quickly found myself in old bad habits. I need to do the picture thing too Sam. I am proud of you. You will not traumatize your son. He will be inspired by a mommy trying to take care of herself.

I have been starting my training schedule and done well with going to the Y this week. I'll write more later. Wish you could be with us in March, Sam, but good for you and the Ramsey thing. We are paying off my last student loan THIS MONTH!! We are very excited. Next hurdle - the camper. I love it now that the snowball is rollin'.

No comments: