Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Psalm snacks?

Okay Erin, what is this? This is the first time I've heard of such...interested in it though, so let me know. Oh, and I am so glad I was able to be the center of your amusement in the last couple of blogs. :) I had to find something funny about the whole thing. Michelle, no I don't leave my kids outside the stalls...have you seen what people in Texas look like? And believe me, my little angels' fingers find every filthy, gross, and disgusting thing to touch...and then, they never remember to wash hands, so do I need to go any further. Regarding paperwork...all 3 were made to turn and face the wall...(I'm laughing now...if that weren't truamatizing enough). Now that I am thinking about it, I probably didn't even need to do that...my "tube of love" falls below and covers Inga quite nicely. Okay...anyway. :)

I lost a pound this week. I am really trying not to get discouraged, but I am. I really thought giving up this coke thing would work wonders. I'm doing a better job, notice I didn't say good, on making the right choices, and have noticed some triggers for me that I am going to have to avoid all together. (I really think Satan lives in my tv). Paul has been great about encouraging me, but I am just sad right now and I don't know if it is because of this diet/change or just stress related to family issues. Mom has been sick with stomach pain, etc. and will have a scope on March 13th "to make sure it isn't Cancer." Yeah, that is a way to put it to a 70 year old. Dad, on the other hand, is now having these sores appear all over his face, and of course, everyone including himself is worried about that, but here again, he won't think about going and having them looked at because he knows the diagnosis won't be good. Oh, it drives me crazy, sad & helpless, but still crazy. So, all of that to say, pray for me. I'm fighting the blues and I REALLY don't want to go on medication again. I've been off of it for a while now and hoping that this is just me PMSing, or being concerned. I know if I can exercise it will be better. My intentions are always good in the morning, but by evening I haven't done any physical activity yet. Pushing a 60 min workout at 8 p.m. isn't happening. So, my new goal for today is to do 30 mins this morning, and 30 mins tonight after church, and maybe some "outdoor playing" with the kids after Caleb gets home. My other goal is to not turn on the TV at all today. I could be spending that time with the Lord, or laundry, ...but not TV. And I am limiting my time on the computer to before 9 am. So with that, I need to go...quiet time and exercise before anything else. Love you girls!

Sam'

No comments: