Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Little Down

Hey guys. Yesterday in the pool was great. I actually even floated face down for a while and pushed off, etc. Today, it was a different story. Satan attacked again, and before I knew it, I was almost frozen in the water. I was so frustrated that I cried. The kids were thinking I pulled something, and I didn't tell them any different. What was I to say, "No, Bailey...your mommy is a big freak!" Those were just some of the choice vocabulary. So after just playing around with the kids, I took advantage of Paul and got out, took a shower and am now enjoying some quiet time by myself. I had kids (3 extra) today, and so quiet time is good. I'm going to get refocused and get back in the pool tomorrow. I can't let Satan get this foothold. Please PLEASE pray for me....I know it should be something that is natural, but it isn't and I can't explain why. I've tried to explain what I can to Paul and he just has a dumb-founded look on his face. He told me..."Sam', you won't have any problem actually swimming...you know all of that. We just have to get you over the fear of water." You think? :) So please, I'm begging everyone that I know, who I KNOW prays and doesn't just say that they will, to lift me up. This is one of my giants...he has to go down. Thanks guys...I'll be in touch tomorrow.

Sam'

No comments: