Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SLAY THAT GIANT!

Woo hoo, Samantha Graber!!

Sure wish I'd checked this blog sooner - WOW!!

You look so comfortable. Sam, if you can do this, you can do anything!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

I wish you were here and I could hug you!

I can't wait to show the video to Jackson (who is just working on getting his face wet in the water). I think it will be great motivation to see his buddy Caleb do it. Tell Caleb congratulations too. And think, now Caleb has a GREAT childhood memory. He got to learn to swim at the same time as his mommy. Now, how awesome is that? What a life lesson for the kids. You made it that instead of a fear lesson. I can't believe it! I mean I can - I just wasn't expecting to see that when I opened up the blog today.

HOORAY - you just made my day!!

Love you!

Erin

No comments: