Friday, May 2, 2008

Successful first Fast

Good morning. I was very pleased with yesterday. I really enjoyed cooking and having dinner with my family. Erin, that grilled salmon recipe is yummy, but you have to be careful with how much seasoning you rub into it. After that, I felt like I was pretty successful with my grocery shopping last night, which by the way, did not get me home until 11:30. By the time I got home, my knees were killing me = cardio DVD I did yesterday morning...yeah, I'm paying for it now. But all in all, a very good day. Thanks for all of the encouragement you guys. You are the best. I just had my mini bagel with peanut butter and 1 cup of skim milk and feel pleasantly full! woowoo. Michelle, I bought another pair of shorts...a size smaller, but more "relaxed." Yeah, my knees weren't the only thing sore last night. :) Even though a little painful, I will still probably wear those same shorts on the next fast day. It really did help to feel the tightness everywhere. I'm amazed with myself that I was "actually shocked" they really fit me that way. Can you say, "puffy?" Oh, the denial we live in. Well, enough about petunia...she is relaxing now. Have a great day and weekend! Look forward to seeing your blogs...you have a lot to catch up on. Erin, ...this supercook.com thing is wonderful. I have half a bag of dried apricots that I need to use up and viola...apricot glazed chicken, and my favorite: chocolate dipped apricots. Okay, so the sight isn't fat-free, but I guess that is up to us to make it that way. :P

Sam'

No comments: