Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Voice of Truth

"Daddy, watch me!"

Paul smiled proudly as he watched ME swim/float across the pool holding on to my little pool noodle. Now, I know, you may think that is something to laugh at, but for me, IT IS HUGE. I held the noodle out front in my hands, held my breath, and heard a voice say, "Do not fear." I pushed off and kicked myself across the pool. And yes, I honestly heard that voice... Every time I went to put my head under water, or to kick across, I heard that voice. Talking u890890899098989999900000hearing the op0o-0898 77 7 7444444400000000Holy Spirit. Michelle, this is just a conclusion follow up to the "little down" blog. I'm sitting here smiling, just as proud as if I had jumped off the diving board. Yes, I heard that "voice of Truth."

Just wanted to give you an update since you guys can't sit and watch we splish and splash as you can your children in swim lessons. Keep praying for me. Thanks friends! Have a great memorial holiday.

Sam'

No comments: