Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mini Me's

Hey guys...glad you enjoyed the video, but I'm asking you to keep praying! I have realized that Giant has LOTS of Mini Me's lurking around. I had a hard day yesterday. Got back into the pool and it took me a while to work up the nerve to try it with just the kids in the pool. I did okay until I slipped while trying to stand up and freaked out a little bit. Thank goodness the kids didn't notice, but it really scared me, and so we got out. It later rained, so Paul is going to come home tonight and we will get back in then. I just need to keep throwing those stones! So, please keep the prayers up for me. I appreciate you guys! Love you and thanks for the encouragement!

Fasting today? It is 9:15 and my stomach is getting ready to rumble. Not good. :) This too is a giant I see....but he has a brownie for a head! :) Okay...got to go pick up a new student packet for Caleb for next year. Yes, this should have already been done, but what can I say?

Have a great day!!!

Jackson...Aunt Sam' and Caleb knows you are trying to learn to swim too! You can do this! Did you know that God created our body to swim...He did! I have to remind myself of that too. Just trust God and keep getting your face wet everyday! Then, one day, your mommy can send us video of you swimming! Won't that be fun?! We love you and miss you bunches! Caleb says hi!!!

Sam'

No comments: