Saturday, May 24, 2008

"The stone was just the right size..."

Sam, I am so proud of you!!! I know Erin will be too when she hears. She is off camping for the weekend. God is proud of you. Paul is proud of you, and you can be proud too! That is huge!!! Have Paul record you on your camera and post it on the blog! You have to go in and do some rearranging, but you can totally post video and we would LOVE to see you swim!

It has been a long day. One in which I would like to have some chocolate to eat, but we have yet to do some massive grocery shopping yet, so that is a negative. I went to go heat up a couple of tortillas to put butter on them as a snack, and I am on a half day today, so I heard my voice say "No, not two" and I, through gritted teeth said, "Fine!" and only had one. I guess that was good, though not with the right attitude for sure! Boy, and I want my kids to have good attitudes. How's that not hypocritical!

I am tired and I want to sit next to my husband on the couch and do nothing except watch some dumb Segal movie. Ugh!

Keep up the courage, the good ears and the trusting spirit! Though God could have, He didn't create the world in one day, so don't think you can tackle it in a day. You did great, now, go do it again!

love, me

No comments: