Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy, busy, dreadfully busy

Well, it is 11:34pm...have you blogged tonight?

I still want to pack up my bathroom (who do you all know that waits until 10pm the night before a move to START packing...different indeed), and perhaps our clothes can all go in the suitcases, then I will sleep, all to get up early...ugh!!!

As for my EOD Evaluation...I will have to admit that the only part of the study that I thought about today was the actual eating part. I was so busy doing house stuff that upon looking back, there was no time to think about anything. A slight revelation would be that keeping busy battles temptation fairly successfully.

The only food traps were the oreos and I didn't have any. I honestly meant to but I must have forgotten to. Humpfh. I did have my 1/2 bowl of oatmeal this morning and a half a grilled cheese sandwich today, but I had a whole starbucks...

The thing that I don't know about is in what way I connected with the Lord today. I had a very grateful moment towards Him, but to connect, I don't know. I would like to pray that I can notice things like that more. It more often seems impossible to me to see a conection...maybe I don't know what that would look like.

Well, I need to go to bed now so that I can get up to do this study tomorow. I fell asleep driving today, at the red lights waking myself up thinking that my foot was coming off the brakes, and right now as I type, there are lulls where I have fallen asleep. Pretty soon I am going to start typing whatever words coime to me whether I am dreaming or not...that tends to be interesting!

good night ladies. Erin, I missed your post. How was your first day???

~me

No comments: