Monday, April 21, 2008

Simple info

Hey guys. If I stay up another 45 mins and do my bible study, it will actually count for day 4! I wish I had the motivation behind that, but it is actually the caffeine I had with dinner. Anyway, the Grabers leave in the morning, and although we have had a good visit, I will hope to get back to a little normalcy...meaning, not eating out almost every day! (Glad we weren't paying!:) UGGG...I feel like a bloated tick. (Michelle...there is another image that you can attach to the brownie mix!)

Erin, we didn't do Angel Food this month just because we didn't like what came in the box. We normally use it, and for the most part, it is decent. There are a lot of generic brands, but that is okay with us. We feed so many people, that it is all usually used as filler...you know, just to make the food stretch until next pay period. Whatever we don't use, I just put in a bag and send to the local food bank. Matter of fact, we didn't like their spaghetti. You would think a noodle is a noodle, but it's not! We have found the meat to be pretty good....filet mignon was excellent. I don't know enough about cuts of meat to know a lot, but everything has been tasty. I use all of the pork roast in a crock pot and make pulled pork for sandwiches. With all of that being said, it is definitely worth a try or two. The great thing about it is that there is no monthly commitment. Just order whenever it looks good for you. You can honestly do good meals for pennies on the dollar. Dave Ramsey advertised MealtimeMakeover.com...ever heard of it? I may check that one at as well. I'll let you know.

That is it for now...no big revelations, just lots going on. THE POOL IS UP! We hope the water samples come back okay and we can be in it by weekend.

Love you...talk to you tomorrow.

Erin, great idea on the phone call tomorrow night. Don't let me forget. 9ish?

-Sam'

No comments: