Friday, April 25, 2008

How are you feeling?

Sorry you're sick, Sam. Any better today?

I want to stay on the same week if we can, so if you get better and get through week one then we can begin week 2 together. Does that sound okay, Michelle? We can "Psalm snack" for a couple days in the interim.

When you are feeling better, Sam, and ready to give a fast a try, I'm on board with you. Honestly, the woozy feeling might have been from not eating. I know I had a few moments like that, but from what I understand our bodies adjust after fasting a few times. Of course, I totally understand that you are sick. Don't be discouraged! I know you will be ready to get back to it once you are better!

It was definitely a test in perseverance for me, but I'm thankful I did it and worked at depending on the Lord during that time. I also had fun making a really good supper and smelling things. My sense of smell seemed heightened during the day... donuts at the MOPS steering meeting, poopy diapers, vinegar (from washing Abby's sassy mouth out with it), burnt oil (but supper did turn out good!), the sauce I made for the pork chops.

Anyway, ladies, I'm going to refrain from beginning week 2 until I hear from you. Make it a great and moderate day!

Love,
Erin

No comments: