Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stress Triggers

Lick the bowl? Are you kidding me! I made brownies yesterday, and even though I raked out as much as I could...okay, now that is a lie....I deliberately left some in the bottom that could be more efficiently scraped out with a spoon, and into my mouth. You should have seen me...I was hurrying, so that my father-in-law wouldn't walk in and see me with a milk mustache...because you see, it wasn't just a spoon-full, but enough that I would obviously have a chocolate mustache from cramming it into my mouth and it having nothing else to do but to seep out everywhere. So, instead, I gulped hard and took in enough air for 2 days...you get the picture. My "spoonful" literally became that as I watched Caleb and his grandpa walk through my back door. Sadly, I ran hot water into the bowl and tearfully watched the last bit of chocolate heaven swirl down the drain.
Now THAT is sad...I am such a stress-closet eater! Erin...meet Samantha. See, twins! Okay, you may not be as bad.

Today wasn't a good day, and I am too tired to go into it all. I need some sleep since I didn't get much last night...hmmmm, due to all of the bloating I was experiencing from that darn brownie mix, and from some coke I had with dinner. I also found "the lump" on my right breast again today...the one that was biopsied last year, and it should be nothing to worry about, ...just hopefully scar tissue. I haven't noticed it for almost a year now, and just scratching an itch...there it was. Yes, I was scratching my boobie! So, I naturally freaked out, but I am sure it is probably just scar tissue. You know how I freak, so just pray for me.

Michelle, I hope you are dog-tired, asleep in your new home. Erin, I hope you enjoy the party! Wish your mom a happy birthday from me, and please have a piece of cake...remember, life is to be LIVED in moderation.

I love you two!

Sam'

No comments: