Monday, April 7, 2008

These are difficult to name

Today is so much better than last night...lemme tell you. Sam it was good talking to you, as usual. Then, my workout, though abreviated, was nice. The Hobart/Portage Cardinal has this new jogging like machine that I really liked, so maybe I will be going there more now...

I am maintaining my 188ish weight, and the wedding is June 21st, so I have at least 10 to lose by then. I have decided to tell myself that I am worth far more than the brief pleasure of the given food. Sometimes it works! Let's get that study started.

How did everyone do today? Sam, how's your dad and mom and all? Anything new going on? Treatment or diagnoses for your dad and what came of your mom's tests? How are you handling all of that?

This is going to be a quick one, so before I go, is there anything that you all would like me to pray for specifically...?

Erin, how are you doing? Just because I see you and all, doesn't mean that I can't blog individually to you, too...
Are you doing alright with eating? What's going on with you...?

Alright ladies, I am signing off...let's share some more small goals and try attaining them. Then once the study gets underway we have another task on our hands for accountability and growth...you with me?

goodnight all~

No comments: