Saturday, April 12, 2008

Let's Get Ready, Get Set, Go Monday?!?

Okay, ladies. I have the book in hand. Gulp. I know I need to do this. I don't really know if I want to do this. Which is all the more why I need to do this.

So, from browsing the intro - are we going to stick to one of the suggested eating plans? Do we want Day 1 to be Monday? I want to make sure we actually do this, so do we need to give ourselves a little more than a week to complete a week of study? Just thinking of us as mothers of young ones and reality. Or do we want to get really strict and keep it "as is" in the book?

Thoughts, suggestions... I'm ready if you are... I think. Ugh. I'm really glad this is an accountability thing because I'm going to need it.

Okay, pray for my attitude to change in the next 30 hours before we begin. Part of me is excited. Really!!

I'm especially excited because it has been a long time since I have done a Bible study and this one is sooo needed in my life. Yeah.

Also, Michelle, I know this is a crazy time for you. Of course, no time is a good time, but back to reality - would it be better to wait until you have moved into your house? I know that would delay us yet another week, but I'd like to get a great start if we can.

Waiting to hear from you both...

E

No comments: