Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Here!

Hi. I am here and have Day 2 study under my belt. Sorry I didn't check in last night. Grandma was here and sleeping in the computer room. I thought it might be rude to barge in on her, as important as blogging is!

Yesterday went okay. My goal was three moderate meals and a small snack. I accomplished that for the most part (I feel like I overate a little at lunch, as I was quite full). I did have a brownie. A small one with tea and some grapes with my grandma. That was my snack. I am really trying to relearn hunger pains versus soul hunger. I love the concept and it hits right to so many issues for me.

I ran 5 miles this morning (2 1/2 of them in the rain!) and I feel great. It is during that time I really feel like I can talk to God. Most of the time I just thank God for giving me legs that can run and endurance to finish.

I don't have too many food traps in the house at the moment - unless I bake more.

How are you girls doing with Psalm snacks? I am enjoying them and I love offering the words back to the Lord in a prayer for me, for you two and in applying it to specific issues in my life.

I'll check in later.

~Erin

No comments: