Sunday, April 20, 2008

Moved and unsettled

Well, I am sitting on the floor in my parent's basement-no more couch, of course-and as I look around, there is so much that remains here for me to flood my house with that I almost want to cry as we have too much "stuff." I had to sit for a moment to blog...let you know that I don't have internet at the house so it may be a while for me to touch base on this.

I love to read what's going on in your lives...Sam, for some reason, reading and visualizing your "spoonful" story, I laughed so hard...I laugh because I have done the same thing. Only for me it was that I mixed a chocolate cake mix solely so that I could eat the batter...I was cut short by the sound of someone coming in the laundry room from the garage, and I was not going to let anyone see me wolfing that down, so I did the same thing. I turned on the sink and rinsed it down the drain. That was God walking in the room, or certainly a person whose timing was God sent. The "funniness" only comes in at the realization of the sin that entangles. It is just the same.

My prayer is that I can have some realizations like you all are having. There is plenty to realize, to learn about myself spiritually, but I want to experience these moments, whether they are guilt, or conviction. Whatever they are, I want to know that they are God-sent, you know? I truly do want to "taste and see..."

On a bad note, our new dryer doesn't work, but it was purchased in January and I am not too sure there is any warranty that I know of. Let's pray there is!!!

No comments: