Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm ready to start!

Oh, Praise God, I am not talking about my period! :) For you two with uterus', I feel for you. Anyway, I am ready to start, but I will wait if need to. I was just wondering if Michelle would be moving in on Tuesday. I know that was the goal, but I hadn't heard the latest updates. Jan & Nelson are coming in on Wednesday, so if we do any of the meal plans, I'll have to tweak it a bit. Let me know when you guys are ready! These past couple of days I've HAD TO BE PMSing!!! I've eaten anything and everything and wanted more! My right nipple is about to burn off, and I've gone 0-60 with anger management. I've cried that my 3 year olds don't appreciate me ....really! OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, THEY ARE 3!!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! I'm back in Cinderella mode of just being the maid. Yeah, so I need an attitude change! And the sooner I can personally get on this study, the better. Okay, need to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning, so I'm going to take my 70 year old knees and go to bed. Love you both!

Sam'

No comments: