Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome Back!!!

Oh Erin, I needed to hear that! Thanks for blogging. I have just a moment to put thoughts down, so I thought I would take it. I have been bummed today...not sure why...but I think it is just because I am so tired. You know how I get when I get tired...it has been a busy couple of weeks, and the fun isn't over yet! So please keep me in your prayers that I can keep some type of balance, as I try not to get consumed with test/biopsy results for mom & dad. With that being said, I think I am probably PMSing. Kinda hard to keep up with when you don't have any periods. Alleluia! Anyway, I am SO tired that all up my "you go girl!" attitude, turned into smoke up my butt today! I still haven't worked out, now have 4 kids at the house, and just downed 2 pieces of Little Ceasar's pizza. The pizza looked "all natural" with all of the grease floating on top of the pepperoni! Yeah, so Erin, I got pumped after just reading your blog. I think I am going to do 100 crunches right here in the study after this. We have awana tonight, but lets see if I can get some training in before I leave.

Here are a couple of things to ponder:

1. I bought a pedometer yesterday. A cheap one, but still a pedometer. I've heard we are to be walking 10,000 steps per day. Low and behold at 4:14 p.m. I only have 279 steps! Good Grief! Can't you tell I laid around all day...still haven't folded all of those clothes!

2. www.praisemoves.com is something you may want to check out. I like the fact of what the actual yoga positions do for your body, but hate the fact that it is all New Age, "emptying your mind" to only have it filled with something that states "it" connects you with the Super Power. Yeah, enough about that. I had a friend tell me about this DVD (they also have Praise Moves for kids) and I went to the website today and checked it out. I had Paul check into it as well, just because of all of the "principalities of the air/darkness" we fight, and I didn't want to open my mind and our home to anything of that nature. The site really digs into "Christian Yoga" and why there isn't any such thing, and how easily we as Christians open our minds to other forces without even realizing it. So, I am not sure if I am going to buy this, but thought you guys may be interested. You know how freaky I am about spiritual realm. Let me know your thoughts on it, etc.

3. Erin, let us know when you get your book and we will start together. I don't want to go any further just because I think it is important that we all stay on the same page. I mean, look how easy it is for us to withdrawal from just blogging. With that being said, we can stay encouraged with following up with one another's actions and answers.

4. ...and that brings me to "our training" schedules. What do you girls think? Maybe if we can have an intense 30 mins of weight training, in whatever form or exercises we choose, it will help us keep our own cardio up and going. It just helps me to think your butt is feeling the same burn mine is feeling. Ahhh, friendship. :)

Okay, I am going now. Doing my crunches before I even leave this room. 100 of them!

Burn baby, burn!

Sam'

No comments: