Friday, April 25, 2008

"Swim, Mama, Swim!!!"

Woowoo! We got in the pool this afternoon! Stuffy and coughing, you betcha I got in too! Keaton fell asleep at dinner, and they are now all watching a movie so I thought I would catch up on this.

I am feeling better...just stuffy and tired. Hey, what's new? :) My results from my test came back ok. My cholesterol is a little ellivated, but he said that if I lost about 15 pounds that should go away. We are trying to wean me off of the blood pressure meds as I am trying to shed some quick pounds before I go back for the follow-up in 3 weeks. He was very encouraging with everything...even the EKG...

It shows that I have had a slight heart attack. Now, before you go gettin' all freaky on me...he said the computer read shows it, but he doesn't see it with the naked eye. It is hard for me to explain, but I trust him. He said sometime they are too sensitive and classify something as an attack when actually it wasn't. Now, that I am reading what I wrote, it really doesn't make any sense...but he showed me what the computer thought it was, and we couldn't see "that" at any particular point. Confused now? Don't worry, I am fine!!! Praise God. Normal, not so sure, but fine I am. :)

Erin, I agree that it is a good idea for all of us to stay on the same day, etc. I will be ready to start the new week on Monday. That will give me enough time to catch up and get revved up for it. Did we decide our fast day would be on Thursday or Wednesday? Just let me know. I'm excited that you guys are excited about this. I'm sorry I wasn't at my best to really do it with you guys this week. Next week we will be on the same page.

Okay, I now need to go play with my babies. I'll be in touch.

Sam'

No comments: